Ivangorod road: Western part.
One of the most important roads of Late and Post Medieval Russia - so called "Ivangorod road" connected Novgorod (and whole Moscovia) with the fortress on Narova (Ivangorod). It was the consisting part in the system of communications that had engirded the North-West of Russia in the 16. century.
For the first time the road appeared in written sources in 14. c. But it became a state road only in the 16.c. The years 1500 - 1570 - the last years of Ivan III government, the whole government of Vasiliy III and the first half of Ivan IV (Ivan the Terrible) reign (before the destroying of Novgorod while the "oprichnina" terror regime). Just on this first stage the process of arranging the road,
After the destroying of Novgorod and all the Russian North-West by the "oprichniki" of Ivan the Terrible in 1570 the situation on the road was sharply changed. After that events the Ivangorod road appears devastated. Many records of that tame mentioned the road as a cause of the death of the villages.
During the Russian-Sweden war of 1590-1593 the Ivangorod road found its arterial importance again. During the government of Boris Fedorovitch Godunov the functioning of Ivangorod road was sharply activized. The years of 1611-1617 appears as a very intensive stage in the Ivangorod history. It began to continuously function, mainly as a war communication, that supported the connection of Novgorod - general Delagardi's residence - with the Baltic Sea and the parent state.
After the signing the Russian-Sweden treaty in Stolbovo, 1617, there was held a new bordering between two states. In our article we consider only the part of the road that staid in Sweden power.Как играют Игроки в Азино777 - видеострим.